The Adventure Begins …
Hello fellow artist-adventurer. We're delighted you're joining us for our March 2019 THE WAYS OF THE TUMBLEWEED adventure with Orly Avineri in magical Morocco. Prepare to be inspired and immerse yourself in the culture of the land of kasbahs, carpets and camels!
You'll need to handle these yourself:
- Proof of Travel Medical Insurance submitted to us at least one week prior to the retreat)
- Passport, visa if required (check with your travel agent)
- Vaccines, medicines (check with your doctor ideally 4 - 6 weeks before travelling)
- Travel to and from the Marrakech Menara Airport
- Funds for incredible shopping purchases; dinners on your own; any alcoholic beverages
What To Bring:
• Camera plus large-capacity memory cards (optional) or smart phone
• Portable artist’s bag to hold your supplies
• Blank journal or two
• Pen, ink, watercolours for quick sketches or any other favourite tools that you can’t live without.
• Cell phone and charger - check your phone company for best rates while travelling
• Electric appliance adapter: U.S./Canada appliances run on 110 volts, while European appliances are 220 volts. Newer travel accessories and electronic gadgets are “dual voltage,” which means they work on both American and European/Morocco current. If you see a range of voltages printed on the item or its plug (such as “110–220”), you're OK.
• Orly will provide a supplies list as well.
Please email me any questions you have about the trip: email@example.com
We're going to have an awesome time together !
Peace + Paint,
Michelle, Kamal and Orly